Friday, January 16, 2015

This week's Obsessions: All that GLITTERS is GOLD


 You know what they say, she who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten. This week's obsession is no different. Lately, I've been loving anything gold, sparkly, and fabulous.

I am loving this Kate Spade Glitter Watch. Dress up or Dress down, this watch is perfect for any outfit. The best part, the watch is interchangeable and changing straps to a soft nude color. This watch not only comes in gold, but silver and multi-color!


I've been rocking this Kate Spade "Be Dazzling" phone case for a while. I love the silicon material and the fun glitter detail!


Add a splash of glitter on your nails with Elf's Glitter Polish found at Target!

Keep it classy with a good friend of mine, MK!


Take a spontaneous trips to New York, the city of Gold, in February! (Keep posted for that blog post.)

Last, but not least, keep those January blues away with a fresh bouquet of flowers. Although they aren't gold or dipped with glitter, these fresh tulips are the "pick me up" you need to make it through your week. They have me believing spring is around the corner. (I wish.)





No comments:

Post a Comment