Thursday, January 1, 2015

change journal: Lean2015

I'm watching the sunset on this beautiful first night of the year and I'm feeling so inspired. January has always been one of my favorite months, because it seems that everyone is striving to do better, do more, build a plan, build a road map for the rest of the year. I'm caught up in this motivational space and making major plans for the year. The biggest plan, the main goal this year, is for my physical body.  This body that I'm sitting in as I write this has come down a long hard road in 27 years. We've seen it all-- underweight, overweight,  eating disorder, c-section, sex, drugs, and rock&roll. But even though there are times where I feel more like 72 than 27, I'm not. Plain and simple. And I'm tired of wasting my damned good looks in a body which needs to be treated better.which needs to look better.  Which needs to feel better. So I'm starting change journal. And it starts today. Every week, I'll report back on the lifestyle change I'm committing to, the challenges,  the rewards, the progress. I know I can Change and I know this is going to be my year.

Join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment